Saturday, May 20, 2006

I have been a very, very bad girl.

I found a yarn store. Not the one I went looking for, but that's another story. I had the misfortune to bring all of this home with me:


Not a great pic, but yes, that is ten balls of Plymouth Suri Alpaca. With luck...and the pattern...that will become the Highland Shawl from Folk Shawls. My hubby's gonna kill me...

This is my sari silk scarf, and it should be finished this evening. I'd like for it to be longer, but I don't want to gamble too much on the amount of yarn remaining in the ball. Of course, it would be collapsing if it were really low...

This is the Malabrigo laceweight that will become the Feather and Fan shawl...after I've cut my teeth with Highland.

The only remaining question is:: what to do with these?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home